Mind Your Career Webinar: "Would I Benefit from Coaching?"
Kick-start your New Year with executive coach and dual alumnus, Tony Mayo, AB'77 MBA'78.
Registration Required: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Differences between coaching, consulting, mentoring, managing, therapy, training, and just plain friendship.
- Basic logistics of what it costs, how much time it takes, how to know if it is working, and how long the results last.
- Finding, selecting, and getting started with an executive coach.
- What topics and concerns are best addressed with coaching.
- Typical components of a coaching conversation.
Whether speaking from a platform, coaching one-on-one, or facilitating a workshop, Tony maintains a laser focus on his goal of helping people realize their dreams.
Tony earned his MBA from the University of Chicago (now, Booth School of Business) at age twenty-one, after three years each of high school and college. He immediately started a business that he sold in 1982.
Tony has worked with Arthur Andersen & General Electric, founded boot-strap and venture-backed start-ups, and taught at the college, graduate, and executive levels. Tony is the author of #1 bestsellers The Courage to Be in Community and business-themed novel Crimes of Cunning. He is also the sole inventor of US Patents 6,678,663 & 7,930,209. His most important activities today are family fun, working with business owners, and total health. All with one unifying purpose: to promote workplaces of humanity and prosperity where people can be productive and satisfied.
| Event Contact
Michael K. O'Malley, AM'14